What carers tell us
Feedback from carers is very important to us. It is vital that carers have regular opportunity to feedback their views on the services they receive and the manner within which they are delivered. All services across Derbyshire need to demonstrate that they are listening and responding to feedback from carers, in order to change and improve their services accordingly.
Below are recent reports carried out by our partners who have spoken to carers about their experiences and made recommendations for change.
If you'd like give feedback about services please see our have your say page or contact us.
Documents and reports
- How Derby and Derbyshire carers receive information
- What do black, asian and minority ethnic (BAME) carers living in Derbyshire want?
- Firestation Dementia and carers report
- What do carers in Derbyshire want?
- Creative Carers 'What Carers Want' - September 2019
- SACE Carers Survey 2018-2019
You can see how we've used to the feedback from carers to inform our Carers Strategy 2020 to 2025
Carers support service survey
We’re recommissioning the support service for Derbyshire carers which is currently being delivered by Derbyshire Carers…
Find out more